Act V, Scene 3
1. Why is Paris at Juliets tomb?
2. Why does Paris think Romeo has come to the Capulet tomb?
3. Who kills Paris?
4. What is Paris last request?
5. If Romeo had not been so hasty in drinking the poison, what would he have noticed about Juliet?
6.Where does Friar Laurence want to take Juliet?
7. How does Juliet kill herself?
8. Name the people who have died in this scene.
9. Who is suspected the most as a murderer and why?
10. What four accounts does the Prince hear?
1. Paris has come to Juliets tomb to bring flowers and weep.
2. Paris believes that Romeo has come to the tomb to do damage to the bodies of Tybalt and Juliet.
3. Romeo kills Paris.
4. As he dies, Paris last request is to lie beside Juliet.
5. If Romeo had not been so hasty in drinking the poison, he would have understood why Juliets lips and cheeks were crimson. She was beginning to wake up from the potion.
6. When Juliet wakes up, Friar Laurence is there and wants to take her to a sisterhood of holy nuns.
7. Juliet kills herself with Romeos dagger.
8. Paris, Lady Montague, Romeo, and Juliet have all died in this scene.
9. Friar Laurence is suspected the most because he is carrying tools for digging and opening tombs.
10. When the Prince wants to know what has happened, Friar Laurence, Balthasar, the Page, and the contents of the letter in Balthasars possession all give the same account of the events.